Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why I Read Scott Chaffin

Because he writes like this rat-cheer...

The man who denigrated and dismissed the tea party dealios and their denizens has the goddamned nerve to put up an FAQ about the tea parties that a) appears semi-straight (hence my complaint about his goddamned nerve), and b) plugs his employer multiple times, as if anyone cares what PJTV had to say about it (I’m sure some do, and they will directed there by their peers, but PJTV are definitely not a Frequently Asked Question in any universe.)

I’m not finding much of a reason to read Moran any more these days. If I need to be called an under-educated over-principled hick, I’ll click over to Memeorandum.


Or, you could read George Will if you wanna be called an under-educated hick who doesn't even know what principles are...