Sunday, April 12, 2009

Another of those songs that'll never get old...

...at the Roadhouse, Sirius Ch. 62: "Funny, she still looks the same, time has brought so little change...why did she turn up again, just when my heart was on the mend?...Wish I didn't love her so, better hide until she goes...uh-oh, trouble's back in town..."
I've been fortunate since I've had Sirius, to have heard more of the Wilburn Brothers besides that song, but that one was the first I'd ever heard from them and I've always loved it. TOTWTYTR was blogging last night about some of the programming changes on Sirius and how in some ways it's not as good as it used to be. I agree with him to an extent -- just for an example, I've been a bit disappointed in Bill Mack's Sirius debut on Willie's Place because he doesn't play nearly enough music -- but even with those programming changes what I've heard of Sirius is still so worth the money it's not even close. Like I told Borepatch in comments, there are more than 100 other channels to choose from. No matter who you are, you're bound to find something you like. I've found a hell of a lot. ;-)