Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wow, I feel better about myself already...

...and it's not even 7:30 yet...

My boyfriend, “Beau,” and I moved in together, and already we have trust issues. He doesn’t trust me around his computer. He says he has things on it that are part of his past, and it’s none of my business.
One of the things he doesn’t want me to see is “The List.” He keeps a list of all the girls he has slept with — including one-night stands. He says it’s between 10 and 50.

Between 10 and 50. What a lucky man I am. We'll just say that the number for me, I could count it one one hand with fingers left over. That's an anomaly these days I'm sure, but better that than having to keep track of them in case I got some disease. I know it's not an either-that-or-this proposition, but even so I'd have to say I am in a pretty good spot. As for Mr. Beau, one would think if he trusted this woman enough to move in with her, he'd trust her enough to show her The List. Unless, of course, it IS growing. If I was her I'd have asked about that before they moved in under the same roof, but maybe that's just me...