Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ooooh, more Queensryche...

...at the Boneyard, Sirius Ch. 19: "Last night the word came down, ten dead in Chinatown...Innocent, their only crime was being in the wrong place, at the wrong time...Too bad, people say, what's wrong with the kids today...I tell you right now they've got nothing to lose...They're building EMPIRE!"
This was the title track from that album I was talking about the other day, one of those songs I could never see Bon Jovi or Poison even thinking about doing. Like I've said, I don't understand why anyone would consider that album a sellout. It did have more of a mainstream sound, but even so all the songs were very well-written. I am really liking "Another Rainy Night," "Best I Can," and "The Thin Line" as well. I suppose I could give that cd a proper review....