Saturday, July 25, 2009

Random hits from being out 'n' about....

When you're wondering why you don't have frigid air coming out of your truck's A/C vent, it helps to check the temp control -- and even more to flip it all the way to cold.
I hadn't been to Chick-Fil-A in years before today. It was expensive for fast food, but really good. I could get used to those waffle fries.
I saw something today I didn't expect to see. I'm sure you all know the stereotype of the Mac user, right? Tree-hugging pinkos and the like? Well, I went to one of the authorized Apple service providers in Beaumont today, to inquire about a new battery for my MacBook. I pulled up beside a Toyota truck, and it had an Apple decal in one corner of the back window...and an NRA sticker in the other corner. That was something I never thought I'd see. I bet the driver and I would get along well if we ever met. ;-)