Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Goodness, she picked a real prize...

...didn't she?

DEAR ABBY: My boyfriend will not let go of my past. I didn’t level with him about a couple of relationships because I knew he was a racist. He found out, and now all I get is teasing and comments almost every day. If he sees a talk show about a liar, he says, “Oh! There you are!” It’s the same if the subject is a whore.
She was still with the guy and apparently was at a loss as to what to do. So not only is love blind, but it's also pretty stupid in some cases. You have a racist boyfriend who implies none too subtly that you're a liar and a whore. What do you do? Don't give him an ultimatum, just fucking leave! The dude CAN'T be that good in bed. Nobody is so good that one should tolerate such glaring character flaws. Really. Is it EVER that difficult or that complicated?