Thursday, April 29, 2010

And the grass-eaters speak...

...here:

“This is one time I'd be on the coyote's side. I'm not a Rick Perry fan,” said Nancy Williams. “Whoever heard of someone jogging with a gun? It sounds off to me.”
Yeah, whoever heard of that? Nothing bad ever happens to anyone out on the trail. Perry must have been feeling particularly small that day, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

On another note, I found it quite amusing that the wildlife protection groups offered Perry the same means of protection antis say women should carry instead of a gun. I never thought their outlooks would be so similar. Maybe they are willing to go out in the woods or on the jogging trail that unprepared, but I don't see why they have to be so smug and self-righteous about it. But then I suppose that sort of thing does get bred out to an extent when the rabid animals come down the trail. It's just a shame it takes so long.