Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I don't know whether to laugh or cry here...

...seeing the comments in the link in that last music post...

Ya’ll want to like crap music by crap artist – that’s your problem… don’t blame us for taking the best you have. No matter what they say – EVERY Texas artist wants to be a Nashville artist. (period)
...
there’s the good stuff Nashville has, and the crappy country Texas has (apparently), until it gets to Nashville and no longer sucks. lol.


Wow, it really doesn't get much more juvenile than that, does it? I'd be embarrassed. Once again, friends and neighbors, this is the mentality of the people who call us Texans the provincial hicks. I'll admit that I don't see all Nashville country as crap, but a lot of it is. And I formed that opinion after having actually heard the music. On the other hand, this other blogger dismisses all Texas country as crap without even having listened to it.