Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another couple of thoughts on the "gun owners are compensating" meme..

...and I trust y'all know exactly what I'm talking about here...
If guns were really meant as a compensator for a small penis, I really don't think they'd be making any with barrels shorter than about 8 1/2 inches, do you?
And I don't understand just where these people get off, so to speak, on accusing us of trying to compensate for not being so well-endowed. Have those who do this ever even seen how well-hung gun owners actually may or may not be? My guess is that the answer is no, in which case those people are talking out of their asses. I'd bet most of us know that a real man knows one makes up for not-so-good-endowment with the tongue, hands and fingers as opposed to a gun. 'Least that's what I do, although I've had no complaints in that department. TMI, maybe, but I still had to point it out. ;-)