Saturday, June 05, 2010

No shortage of hateful, judgmental people in the world, is there?

(FOUL LANGUAGE ALERT. I don't normally talk like this, but I don't take kindly to people talking shit about my wife.)

Click. Read through the thread. Ponder the judgments of those who have never met my wife in real life. I don't remember who first said this, but I first encountered it via Kurt Hofmann at Armed and Safe, and it applies here quite well:
"I believe that being despised by the despicable is as good as being admired by the admirable."

And then, there was this line from Guns 'n' Roses' "Shotgun Blues," which reading that thread also evoked:
"You think anyone with an IQ of over 15, is gonna believe your shit, fuckhead?"

Nothin' but a bunch of fuckin' Mean Girl harpy cunts who never escaped that middle school mentality. It's a sad thing to see, too.

I should note that they're slinging yet more word vomit about me now. Big words I don't understand? Ohhh, if that half-witted snot only knew what I once did for a living and the recognition I got for it. People and their propensity to mouth off about shit they don't know anything about.... And there are more things I could say about said word vomit -- but it'd be more or less a re-wording of what I said above, being despised by the despicable and all that.