Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Details, details...

...or, Same great blog, just a new location!

Back when Sabra and I met, we both agreed that for varying reasons if things worked out between us, I would be the one to make the move to San Antonio. That wasn't a big issue for me; between 1998 and 2001 I moved three times, from Texarkana to Bryan-College Station, from B-CS to the North Texas town of Sulphur Springs, and finally from there to the Beaumont-Port Arthur area. So I really wasn't any stranger to relocating, as you see; when I did it, I did it big. And I loved San Antonio from the first time I visited the city; from the first time I came to see Sabra, it felt like coming home. And I knew I wanted to come back as soon as I could, so I did just that. We're still in a bit of a transition here, but I'll be blogging as often as I can. I don't think it'll be slowing much if at all, but at any rate, here I am in San Antonio, and here I will stay. ;-)

UPDATE: Albatross in comments suggested a name change. I had thought about doing that, yes. So I went ahead and did it. URL will stay the same for now, but the new title is at the top now. I trust "Alamo City" is an acceptable nick for my new city, eh?