Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hitler Youth Redux?

The only thing I can say is that shit like this makes me want to max out my credit card, with a decent long gun or two and proper quantities of ammunition for them. Creepy, creepy, creepy. ("We're gonna spread happiness, we're gonna spread freedom..." Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over?! For some strange reason I am reminded of a few other famous slogans from history: War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, Freedom is Slavery, oh, and who could forget Arbeit Macht Frei?) I think I need to go pull up some vintage Metallica or something like that to cleanse my soul now...I'm betting that youtube link might not be up much longer, as Obama's digital brownshirts seem to be pulling every copy they can find. If they do, try this: https://www.singforchange.com/Home_Page.html
Yeah, I left that one cold on purpose...