Monday, January 21, 2008

George Strait Set List, Alltel Arena, Little Rock, Arkansas, Jan. 12, 2008

A-yep, been gettin' hits from this search, so here ya go...

Deep in the Heart of Texas
The Fireman
Check Yes Or No
Seashores of Old Mexico
Carrying Your Love With Me
Amarillo By Morning
Honk If You Honky Tonk
I Just Want To Dance With You
There Stands the Glass
Run
Ocean Front Property
How 'Bout Them Cowgirls
It Just Comes Natural
I Ain't Her Cowboy Anymore
Give It Away
A Better Rain
Cowboys Like Us
The Chair
Wrapped
I Can Still Make Cheyenne
I Hate Everything
Write This Down
Heartland
Unwound

Encore:
High Tone Woman
Folsom Prison Blues
The Cowboy Rides Away

Ooooh, HELL yeah! Now playing here, 10:47 am: "Oh, come with me Lizzie, and the stars will write your name...and if you still think I'm lying to you, look a-yonder, there comes the rain...step back non-believers, or the rain will never come...someone keep that fire a-burnin', somebody beat the drum...he said, some may think I'm crazy for making all these claims, but I swear before this day is over, you folks are gonna see some rain..."