Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yeah, I pretty much agree...

...with all the comments here so far...

Count me as one of those who love their guns FAR more than that stinking cesspool of corruption to the south of us.
...
Speaking for myself, I definitely love my guns more than I love Mexico.
...
Let's see. My guns or Mexico...ummm. Fuck Mexico.
...and I am not the least bit ashamed to admit it either. They don't give a damn about our freedoms, why should we give a damn about their disintegrating shithole of a country? I suppose there's always the little problem of all the political refugees streaming across the Rio Grande, which will have to be dealt with one way or another, but then that's an entirely separate issue from the one of the source of the drug cartels' firepower. They need to clean up their own damn backyard before they start pissing and moaning about what they think we're doing wrong. And even then, that right to keep and bear arms is still non-negotiable.