Sunday, January 04, 2009

Just a couple of things...

If any of you fine folks are leaving a comment and it says you're banned from commenting here, it's not you. I banned a range of IP addresses a while back because of the aforementioned abusive commenter and you might be in that range. My most sincere apologies if you are...I am trying to fix that. Shoot me an e-mail at the addy on the sidebar there and I'll fix you up. I may just open them all back up. We'll see.
And check out Gator's blog. I found it yesterday and really like it. From his latest post:

I must admit that I have absolutely no idea how many Federal, State, and local laws there are pertaining to the ownership, sale, transfer, registration, possession, transport, manufacture, importation, storage, functionality, carry, and use of teddy bears. Or Play Doh.

Me neither, but I am betting it's significantly less than 20,000. Which means Dan Kotowski is talking out of his fourth point of contact, as many gun-grabbers do.
Bookmarked & blogrolled.