Monday, March 17, 2008

...just go buy another one, I guess...

More referrals here, via the Google search for Raven jamming problem, or something along those lines. One of those affordable defensive arms the media and politicians are always pissing their pants over.
If you're having that much trouble with it, hell, just go buy another one. I guess one could say that's the one redeeming feature of those inexpensive pieces is the fact that having to replace it will not put a dent in your wallet. But if you're going to take that route, who's to say that you won't have to replace the next one? I don't know what the odds are, but considering the prices I've seen on the used market I'd recommend going with something used from one of the more reputable makers like Ruger, Taurus or Smith & Wesson -- something I personally would feel much more comfortable depending on. YMMV, of course.