Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Standing ovation for this guy.

I only hope there are as many more of him as the Republicans think and hope there are:

To: The Honorable Sen. Harry Reid:
Re: Your question about how any Hispanic can be Republican:

Let me explain. Not only am I a Republican. I'm also a conservative and tea party member and supporter.
One would think there were more of them than the mainstream media would like us to believe, just because of the Democrats' position on abortion all by itself; I don't know for sure, but I've heard that Hispanics are overwhelmingly pro-life and beyond that are very socially conservative. As far as belief in free markets, the right to bear arms and such goes I am not sure. Some days I am really pessimistic, though, especially as I read supposedly conservative pundits like Ruben Navarrette calling a certain segment of Americans "those who love their guns more than they love Mexico." I guess we'll see where the chips fall come November. It'll tell quite the tale, no doubt.