Saturday, August 07, 2010

Yeah, that's about right.

This requires a bit o' background info, which may be TMI...

Back when I was with the ex-girlfriend (aka Kitty-Eater), she claimed to be so good at fellatio that she could make me climax in five minutes. She made that claim on several occasions; however, I never got to see if she could back it up because, well, she never did. Didn't try even once. I mentioned this to Sabra early on in our relationship, and she said, "If she can make a man come in five minutes, she's not doing it right."

I also mentioned to Sabra that the ex also would never kiss me with tongue because she thought it was nasty, to which Sabra said, "If she's not gonna let you stick your tongue in her mouth, she sure as hell won't let you stick your dick in it." Which explained it all, really.

Anyway, I told you all that to tell you this...

My wife, on the Kenny Rogers song "Ruby (Don't Take Your Love To Town)":

"That song sucks like Kitty-Eater claimed to."

Yeah. Yeah, it sure does. ;-)