Friday, March 05, 2010

What makes her think we're going without?

One Abby Spangler, that is...

And to Starbucks corporate management: How’s it feel to be kissing up to guys carrying guns drinking your coffee? FEEL GOOD? Wouldn’t you rather be kissing up to the women of America? FEEL OUR HEAT at Saturday’s Starbucks protest. All are welcome.
Who says it has to be one or the other? Would that I could tell that brainless twatwaffle to her self-righteous face just how much nookie I have gotten since I lost my virginity, at worst completely independent of my strident advocacy of the right to keep AND BEAR arms. And it's been from better looking people than her, to boot. Let's put it like this: I was a latecomer to it, but I have been doing my damnedest to catch up, and a right-good job of it. And I am sure I am not the only RKBA advocate who's not having to endure a dry spell. Go fuck yourself, Abby Spangler, right in your fucking ear.