Sunday, October 11, 2009

Honestly, this was not surprising to me.

Much consternation may be found here, over the words of one Bryan Miller. I must say I am not surprised by it, and furthermore I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was speaking for more than a few gun control advocates. After all, it's not as if they're above defaming us anyway, as you know if you pay attention to what they say and how they spin things. Would it honestly be that much of a stretch to think most if not all of them are thinking "we were right and she was wrong, nyah-nyah-nyah...."? After all, you see how they're all conveniently ignoring the fact that Melanie Hain's husband was an "Only One"...

Oooh. Now playing on the Boneyard, Sirius Ch. 19: "Foreclosure of a Dream." I love me some Megadeth, yes indeed...