Monday, August 18, 2008

Oooh, more proof..

...that gun-grabbers are mentally ill, that is. First up, we have this, from the Nashville Tennessean:

Gun advocates can make me sick to my stomach.

Gun grabbers make me sick to mine. Especially gun grabbers who belong to a race whom gun control was originally intended to disempower. I am certain the Deacons for Defense and Justice have been spinning in their graves for quite a while precisely because of useful idiots like Dwight Lewis. And I'd love to see what the members of that organization who are still around would have to say about Dwight Lewis and his traitorous ilk.

America needs more "extremist, elitist gun control'' people to help stop the killing of such people as Bill Gwatney, not laws that will enable more people to own guns and then kill people with them.

So, apparently Dwight Lewis belongs to the ranks of those who have no problem with violent criminals walking the streets as long as they allegedly can't get their hands on a firearm. And Dwight Lewis apparently has no problem leaving the rest of us defenseless against said violent criminals. Barnabus, but what a vile little man.
Yes, I'm a free-speech advocate, but for an 18-year-old to claim he is fighting for "my heritage and my rights as a Southerner and an American'' is a bunch of bull.

Dwight Lewis said it, I believe it, that settles it. Pffft. He might as well have just said, "Yes, I'm a free-speech advocate, but only for those who say things I agree with." That's pretty frightening indeed, considering that he's a member of an editorial board for a major American newspaper. It would seem we have an allegedly American newspaper reporter using the First Amendment to shit on both the First AND the Second Amendment! I think that's the first time I've ever seen such a phenomenon in this country. It's enough to make a man wanna buy more guns AND ammunition...

Next up, we have this gem from New York gun controller Robyn Ringler:
Can Robyn imagine a future free from gun violence? Yes, she says. “If every person, whether they believe in the right to unfettered gun ownership or not, took action to help other human beings, we could go a long way toward ending gun violence. We need to obliterate the poverty, lack of educational opportunities, and hopelessness that feed gun violence and help it grow. And we need to maintain safe gun laws that will keep guns out of the hands of children, the mentally ill, criminals, and others who should not have them.

Once more, nothing about keeping those who allegedly can't be trusted with guns locked away from society. So I am left to think, once again, that Robyn Ringler apparently has no problem with violent criminals walking the streets as long as they allegedly can't get their hands on a firearm. And she apparently has no problem leaving the rest of us defenseless against said violent criminals. I am sensing a pattern here. Hmmmmm...