Monday, November 10, 2008

How many times has Bryan Miller jumped the shark, now?

I knew Bryan Miller was a delusional, no-class, unhinged asshole, but I never thought I'd see him accuse the mainstream media of being shills for the "gun lobby." Really now. And you note he spews that shit from a computer in an overwhelmingly blue state. Compare that to the Associated Press, who actually had people who, y'know, went to gun stores and talked to people as opposed to just pulling shit out of their asses, as Doug Pennington from the Brady Campaign did. (Imagine that. News reporters observed and reported on those observations, for once.) Speaking of the Organization Formerly Known As Handgun Control, check this out:



Second visit since Friday. I do believe I've hit the big time! Hiiii, guys! I see you didn't have jack to say about me calling you out as the professional prevaricators you are! So it's true! I always knew it was. I got yer (not-so-)narrow subsection right here, you evil sons of bitches! It's a whole new world now, you don't have just the big old mainstream media hauling your water anymore, how does THAT feel? I see your frustration has become more evident as you and your evil minions lash out, and it's rather ugly...but at the same time it's a thing of beauty as well. I'm not counting on it, but I'm hoping your buddies in Congress have learned the lesson that catering to you costs them votes. We'll see how that goes, but I do still have some, um, hope.