Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to Southeast Texas tomorrow...

So I got a call from my boss today. He said he wants me to come back to the Golden Triangle tomorrow, so off I will go. And once again, blogging will be as I can get to it, as power is still out pretty much all over the area. If I remember right the target date for 100% power restoration in my area is Sept. 23, but I am hoping I'll have it sooner. Posting will probably be less frequent than it's been the last couple of days, but then again I got lucky and was more or less able to blog at my normal pace. Go figure. ;-) I saw pictures of parts of my apartment complex, and some of the buildings had damaged roofs, while others looked to be fully intact. Here's hoping mine fared well. Wish me luck, and I'll be back as soon as I can...