Monday, May 08, 2006

Call me crazy, but I just can't help but think...

that this is the saddest thing I've ever seen. From the website:

Most model gun replicas work, function and operate EXACTLY like the real thing (accept they do not fire a forward projectile) which makes them completely safe to use and own. No license, certificate or documentation is required to purchase or own. These are like the type of replicas seen in movies which looks like real bullets are being fired, with shells ejecting flying through the air, barrel smoke, everything you get from a real gun in action except no forward projectile is fired which makes them completely safe.


I just don't think I could stand to have one of those replica guns around, knowing that my government finds my possession of the real thing dangerous to society and that my fellow subjects actually agreed with that line of shite. If something like a replica firearm isn't the perfect symbol of the emasculation of the British, then I don't know what is. God help the United States if ever we go down that rabbit hole.