Friday, November 06, 2009

Best. Birthday. EVER.

...or, More blog silence which has a GREAT explanation... ;-)
I turned 32 years old yesterday. I spent most of it, and a big part of the day before it, in the arms of a beautiful woman. We had planned the trip much more in advance than the one before it, and I am sure you can imagine the anticipation we were both feeling. I know I was on pins and needles all day Wednesday waiting for her to get here. She left right after her first class Wednesday, and about 3:30 or so I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there she stood with the biggest smile on her face. "Hi!"
"Hello!" I said, and she walked in, I took her in my arms and we kissed for what seemed like hours. From then till about 8:30 last night, we barely left each other's sight, touch or embrace. It was beautiful, every minute of it. I love her touch, her kiss, her embrace, her voice...I just can't get enough of her. We spent the time discussing politics and everything else too. And she even cooked for me, which I admittedly made more difficult with my pathetic selection of sharp knives. You're gonna hear more from her later on that. ;-) I can honestly say I have never known anyone like her. I don't know if I've said it before, but she really is the female version of me -- with a few very minor variations. She loves the old country, she's conservative with libertarian leanings, she's just...well, every single thing I could have ever wanted, along with a few things I probably didn't know I wanted but are certainly very nice to have. And I know I've said this before, but I won't ever tire of saying it...
I love you, Sabra. And there's no place I'd rather be than with you, ever. I miss you...