Saturday, June 24, 2006

Must-See Video

No doubt many Texas gunnies recall the name Suzanna Gratia Hupp; she was the lawmaker whose parents were killed by madman George Hennard in the 1991 Luby's massacre in Killeen, the incident that spurred the passage of the Texas concealed-carry laws. Via THR, here is her testimony before Congress, from 1993, I believe. Quite emotional, awe-inspiring stuff, I thought -- which is why it was quite infuriating to see New York Senator Chuck Schumer sitting there with his hand propping up his head, looking like he was thinking, "yeah, whatever, lady, hurry the hell up, you're cutting into my three-martini lunch..." I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to, as Frank J. from IMAO would say, punch him in his dumb monkey face. ;-) Or at least slap him and say, "Wake the hell up and listen to her, you statist prick!"