Saturday, November 08, 2008

Nice, I suppose, but I still ain't so sure...

I didn't have the visceral reaction to this that some other folks did, but that's not to say that I don't understand that reaction. The spirit of the thing is nice, but that's about as far as it goes. I suppose it'd be real nice if we all did work together, but what about those on the left side of the aisle who opposed those in charge on the right side every step of the way over the last eight years? And what are those 52 percenters going to be doing when Barack Black Racist Jesus Obama and his cohorts in Congress, say, bring back involuntary servitude, throw the country into a depression with their confiscatory taxation and start making ever-bolder moves towards citizen disarmament via the Democratic Congress and the United Nations? Are we supposed to go along to get along then too? I don't theeeenk so, Lucy.