Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey, what about shooting back?

Welcome, visitors from A Keyboard And A .45! Main page is here, pull up a seat 'n' stay a while!

Via The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, we have this, from the leftists at the Anti-Defamation League, who quite obviously have learned nothing from the extermination of six million of their brothers and sisters:

Gun violence and the caching of dangerous weapons are commonplace among extremists. If states lose the right to regulate firearm ownership, it would help violent bigots in their efforts to create an America based on hate and intolerance.
Now, there's only one way, really, that the "violent bigots" mentioned here would actually be able to create an "America based on hate and intolerance" -- and that is, if the people who would be the targets of said hate and intolerance sat there and took that hate and intolerance and did not, say, SHOOT BACK. As Aaron Zelman of the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership said, "If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition and the will to use it, Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." And, of course, Hitler was a far more formidable foe than the boogeyman the asshats at the ADL are so afraid of. I think I've said it before, but I'll say it again because it fits -- I used to think no one deserved the consequences of going disarmed and unable to protect himself, or herself as the case may be. But I don't think that anymore, and even less when I see members of a group such as the ADL advocate leaving the door open for disarmament and slaughter. And if it was someone like Abraham Foxman or Glen Lewy being marched off to the camps, it would be nigh well impossible for me to muster up even a shred of sympathy. It's not as if history isn't crystal-clear on the consequences of letting the all-powerful State do as it wishes in regards to the tools of self-defense.
"Hey, I tried to tell you, f*cker. Six million of your brothers and sisters dead because they couldn't fight back, and your day's coming soon. But noooo, you wouldn't listen. Think about that as the bullet goes in your brain."

Oh, and this comment at the Rott was so good I had to pull it in its entirety, even though foul language follows...

God damn you, Abraham Foxman.

Hashem Yishmor another Jew should ever listen to a single syllable that falls from that festering hole underneath your nose, you willfully ignorant, purposefully stupid piece of shit.

When Foxman and his ilk are done their work, we’ll all be following Ghandi, and allowing our persecutors to exterminate us in order to maintain some ‘higher moral ground’.

You know which ground I prefer, you fucking coward?

The kind I ain’t buried in. You see, people cherish very little so much as not being dead- and if killing someone who wants to harm me or mine makes me a bad person, then I’ll see you in hell, Foxman…

No doubt you’ll beat me there.

I'd say that about sums it up perfectly...