Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ah got bit by the Six Things meme!

So I got the Six Things meme from Head's Bunker, and I thought it would be fun to play along...

Six Things You Did Not Know About Me

1. You might think I have a beautiful smile if you saw it, but it's not all real -- the two front teeth are crowns. My real ones got knocked out in a boating accident just before my freshman year in high school.
2. What I hate more than anything is when someone says something to me that they don't mean, just to test me, just to see what I would say. I once was involved with a girl who did this constantly, as if all the reasons our relationship became the cluster-fuck of epic proportions that it did, were not big enough tests enough in and of themselves. She knew good and well that I hated it and she kept on doing it. She's long gone now, and good riddance, but still, that's almost three years of my life that I'll never get back...
3. I like mayonnaise on my sandwiches -- not Miracle Whip. It'll do in a pench, better Miracle Whip than a dry sandwich -- but still, I am always ragging on my mother about that. "Yeah, I guess salad dressing will be fine.." after all, it does say Miracle Whip Salad Dressing on the jar...
4. I love to sing along with stuff I like on the radio, very loud, and CRANK IT UP! No matter who looks at me funny. ;-) Last song I sang along with? Roger Creager's "The Everclear Song," just a few minutes ago on 100.3 KILT in Houston.
5. Speaking of the big E, my first monster hangover was off a mixed drink with Everclear in it -- homemade fuzzy navel, made with that, oj and peach schnapps. My best friend from high school was mixing it and put about twice as much everclear in it as he should have. I spent the next day at work, with an 18-wheeler sitting on my head, puking my innards out -- 4 times in 5 1/2 hours. I think that may be some kind of record among my buddies...
6. I collect coffee mugs, from anywhere and everywhere I go. The one I drink out of is a forest-green one, from the Gruene General Store in Gruene, Texas, about 35 miles north of San Antonio. I got it on a trip to San Antonio to see George Strait back in November 2002. (6th out of 11 times)

I don't know who to pass it on to, though...I don't know who else reads my blog or who else has gotten it, but it was still fun.
;-)